Clusters for the City of the Future (C2Future) is funded under COSME Programme 2014 -2020 under Cluster Go International -Stand 1 call. DTI Cluster Bulgaria is a coordinator of the project.
C2Future general objective is creating and sustaining European Strategic Cluster Partnership in the field of Smart Cities, fostering the international collaboration among 6 clusters in 4 industries: ICT, mobility, building and construction and environmental technologies.
C2Future will raise new value chain targeting third countries markets such as: USA, Canada, Mexico, Colombia and Algeria and exploit already established contacts in these countries
The C2Future’s specific objectives:
- to create a favorable framework and new value chain for setting up a strong and sustainable C2Future strategic cross-cluster partnership across Europe in the field of Smart Cities;
- to foster mutual knowledge, trans-regional and cross – sectorial cooperation and partnership building among C2Future clusters and SMEs members
- Favor the internationalization of SMEs members and cluster partners by development of C2Future long-term agenda for internationalization toward third countries market beyond Europe.
- To promote the C2Future cluster partnership and its activities on national, regional and European level
Partnership will have an impact on more than 800 SMEs and 10 clusters coming from mobility, ICT, environmental technologies, construction and building. Expected results: – strengthen the competitiveness of the SME – members of the cluster partners – creation of new value chain in the field of Smart urbanization/ Smart Cities – Build clusters’ and SME’s capacity to interact with international partners – creation of joint internationalization strategy and internationalization roadmap.
- Cluster for Digital Transformation and Innovations – DTI Cluster Bulgaria
- Lombardy Mobility Cluster Italy
- Aclima Spain
- Green Home Italy
- ICT NET Serbia
- SEKEE HAMAC Greece