Loren Networks AD is an engineering company which offers innovative solutions and system integration in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Industry, Energy sector and Internet of Things (IoT) technology. The main activity is focused on the system Integration and on its own production and development of cable and infrastructure monitoring systems. The company has its own Internet of Things (IoT) platform as well.
The main strengths of Loren Networks and product divisions are as follows:
- The company has professional teams with proven expertise and extensive practical background in the realization of corporate solutions in ICT and Energy fields;
- Has long-term and proven partnerships with international companies, including the Norwegian based leader in the field of high-efficiency energy electronics and energy conversion Eltek AS.
- Has its own developed product and system Mondis (for diagnostic and monitoring of telco cables and infrastructure).
- Has unique knowledge of power supply products and enterprise telecom solutions.
- Has a genuine engineering team for pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Has national and international shareholders, implemented corporate governance, and audited accounts since establishment, works with System for Quality management ISO 9001:2015;
- Successfully sells products and solutions to private and public customers.
- Company clients include Vivacom, A1, Bulgartel (part of Bulgarian Energy Holding), and Neterra.
- Member of Bulgarian Digital Transformation and Innovation (DTI) Cluster and Norwegian-Bulgarian Business Group (NBBG).
The main challenges Loren Networks face are R&D dynamics, requirements and qualified personnel resource. The company strategy for overcoming challenges includes expanding the product portfolio and supplier partners, investing in R&D development of new own products, and investing in employee expertise.